Report a Lost Cat
Please click here to fill out our online form to report a lost cat. ASAP Cats is the first place you should check for your lost cat! After you have filled out the form, please feel free to also contact us at (805) 683-3368 to inquire about any stray cats that have been brought in. Click here to view all stray cats currently in our custody.
We are currently only serving the Santa Barbara County area. If you are outside this area, please check with your local resources.
The more of the following you do, the greater the chance you have of being reunited with your pet and being reunited quickly:
- Let your neighbors know your pet is missing by walking your neighborhood. Statistically, if your pet has been found it was by one of them and they’re most likely trying to find you!
- Put up lost pet signs throughout your neighborhood
- Post a lost ad on Craigslist under the Community section.
- Post on Nextdoor so that those closest in proximity to you know your pet is missing.
- Post on any appropriate local lost and found pet Facebook pages: